This one day course updates candidates on the significant changes made by Amendment 3.
- Consumer unit enclosures (to come into effect January 2016)
- Wiring in escape routes
- Changes to earth fault loop impedances for all protective devices
- The risk assessment approach for the omission of RCDs in non-domestic situations
- Updated EIC and EICR forms
- Changes to definitions throughout the Wiring Regulations
Delegates can choose to attend for a half day seminar and receive a certificate of attendance or attend for the full day and sit the City & Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition on-line exam.
The course fee includes; City & Guilds Examination Fees, Comprehensive Course Notes, Refreshments and a Buffet Lunch.
- The legal status and association with statutory documents
- Scope, object and fundamental requirements for safety
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
- Preparation for City & Guilds 2382-15 exam
Alternatively, if you have five people or more then we could come to you. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and fees.
Delegates MUST hold at least; C&G 2382-10 17th Edition or C&G 2382-12 17th Edition.
|BS 7671:2008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations||
Contact for next available date
|1/2 Day||£80 + VAT|