City & Guilds 2382-15 Level 3 Certificate *UPDATED*
This is the updated 17th Edition course 238-15 covering amendment 3
Requirements for Electrical Installations
BS 7671:2008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
This three day course provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of the 17th Edition wiring regulations (BS7671). The course is aimed at Electricians, Electrical Contractors, Domestic Installers as well as others who require a working knowledge of wiring regulations. This course now includes the new requirements introduced by Amendment No. 3 to BS 7671 Wiring Regulations (published on 5 January 2015, and will come into effect on 1 July 2015)
The course consists of classroom instruction and culminates in a multiple choice online test covering the underpinning knowledge relating to the content and application of BS 7671 17th Edition.
The exam is ‘open book’, meaning during the two hour 60 question exam you will be able to refer to BS7671 (17th edition).
The course fee includes; City & Guilds Examination Fees, Comprehensive Course Notes, Refreshments and Buffet Lunch.
For delegates that have already achieved a valid 17th Edition qualification a one day update course is available – click here for more details
- The legal status and association with statutory documents
- Scope, object and fundamental requirements for safety
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
- Preparation for City & Guilds 2382-15 exam
Additional Content (under amendment 3)
- Consumer unit enclosures (to come into effect January 2016)
- Wiring in escape routes
- Changes to earth fault loop impedances for all protective devices
- The risk assessment approach for the omission of RCDs in non-domestic situations
- Updated EIC and EICR forms
- Changes to definitions throughout the Wiring Regulations.
Alternatively, if you have five people or more then we could come to you. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and fees.
|BS 7671:2008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations||26th March 2018||3 Days||£375 + VAT|
|BS 7671:2008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations||21st May 2018||3 Days||£375 + VAT|
We now accept card payments powered by Card Save.