This half day course has been developed for persons working in electrical industry and those working in allied trades such as Plumbers, Heating Engineers, Kitchen fitters, Mechanical Engineers and Appliance Installers.
The aim of this training course is to ensure course delegates are fully aware of and able to put in to practice the industry Safe Working Procedure for the Isolation of Electrical Supplies. The course is underpinned by the requirements laid down in the Electricity at Work Regulations and BS7671.
This course will deliver the knowledge and skills to ensure learners understand the requirements and can apply it on site.
- Understand and identify the current regulatory requirements and documents
- Understand the need for Safe Isolation of Electrical Circuits.
- Establish a Safe Working Procedure for the Isolation of Electrical Supplies
- Identify and use the correct tools for isolating electrical installations
- Apply the skills on realistic simulation
A practical assessment will take place, and all delegates who complete the course will receive a certificate to add to their CPD (Continued Professional Development) records.