This policy will explain areas of this website that may affect your privacy and personal details; how we process, collect, manage and store those details and how your rights under the GDPR, DPA & PECR are adhere to. Additionally it will explain what cookies are in use, what they are used for and consenting to their use.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of this policy please contact us.
Your personal information
Users entering their personal information when purchasing services or contacting us through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details of their on volition. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. We will never share, sell or profit from your personal information in any way
How we use your information
- Processing your booking, including authorising payments and/or sending a bill to you and providing our services to you
- Registering your details, submitting results and/or authorising certification with accredited 3rd parties
- Ensuring that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- Contacting you to provide information about products and/or services that we feel may interest you, undertaking surveys or market research
- Notifying you about a change to our website or services
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
- Make our website work in the way you expect it to
- Improve the speed and security of our website
- Improve our website on an on going basis
- Collect any personal information
- Collect any sensitive information about you
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Track your activity to or from social networks
- For marketing activities
Implied cookie consent
Cookies we use
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
Website visitor tracking
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computers hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Changing cookie settings
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
If you need to contact us about this policy or any matters relating to the personal information we hold on you, you can write to us at Focus Technical Training Ltd, Unit D7A, Newton Business Park,Talbot Road, Hyde, SK14 4UQ or email us at email@example.com