PEB1 is for operatives involved in the repositioning, altering or extending the Protective Equipotential Bonding (PEB) conductor when changing the position of gas meters within a dwelling and associated outbuildings and locations. Formally known as the Main Equipotential Bond (MEB).
The course is approved and certificated by Logic certification.
- Legislation and Standards
- Understanding electrical installations
- Repositioning, alteration and extension of PEB
- Safe Isolation and working methods
- Correct material selection and safe use
- Practical assessment
- multiple-choice paper
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Refreshments and Buffet Lunch
Candidates must possess as a minimum valid CCN1, CMA1, CESP1 or CCLP1 (PD) or any of the City & Guilds N/SVQ6012 qualifications with MET1.
A knowledge of basic electrical principles would be an advantage but not essential.